- In which language the proposal has to be written?
- Is it possible for a candidate to submit more than one proposal?
- Is it possible a proposal to be submitted by a group of scientists?
- Are there any specific forms to be completed for the proposals?
- If someone is more than 40 years old can submit a proposal?
- How the relationship between the candidate who submits the proposal and his team is proved?
- Which is the policy on intellectual properties?
- Are there any restrictions in participating in European programs with the same project after funding?
- Is there a limit or specification in terms of legal form or registered office of the company that will be created to exploit the product?
- Are there restrictions for candidates other than the age and again is it necessary for candidate to move to Kavala?
- Is it possible undergraduate students to participate?
- Is it possible that instead of developing a prototype product to propose an innovative service providing project business plan?
- What is the definition of original ideas?
- Can someone elaborate her/his idea working abroad?
- Is it mandatory to carry out the research work at HAL or could be another laboratory or in cooperation with HAL?
- Which are the criteria for a lab other than HAL?
In English only.
No. The fellowship is for one person. However later, if the successful candidate thinks that it is ethically more appropriate to share his fellowship with others, this is a matter of contract negotiation.
There is an online submission form. However, for fields where no specific characters are required, the candidates may upload material to their own size and style.
When a candidate submits a proposal she/he must have the rights on the proposed ideas.
For whatever is produced by the use of the fellowships, EMaTech will retain a 40% according to article 6 §4 of Law 1733/1987. The royalties will be used to sustain future calls.
This is a common restriction set by the European programs. Candidates must avoid conflict of interest.
No other criteria than the age are required; however the candidates have to present an idea that needs a high-tech lab to be elaborated.
No. The call is for young scientists less than 40 years old; that is, a bachelor degree is required.
The term original idea refers to the candidate; that is, she/he has the rights on the idea.
No. The call is to mitigate brain drain or repatriating brains back home; it is not for maintaining brains abroad.
It is not mandatory; if HAL can not support a given project we will try to find an appropriate lab for it.
Fellowships are awarded to EMaTTech; Candidates must prove why they need a lab other than HAL to develop their idea.